Lift Teacher Apprenticeship Program Denver 2019
May 4 - August 18
2019 LIFT TEACHER APPRENTICESHIP
TT4 is coming!
With Aaron Lind, Eric Asay, and supporting LIFT graduates
MODULE 1: MAY 4-8
MODULE 2: JUNE 29-JULY 3
MODULE 3: AUGUST 12-18
Join an amazing team of skilled, professional, and supportive acro teachers, and connect with a global community of playful and embodied acrobats!
Through small-group (max 14) training and extensive practice and dialog, you will build skills and knowlege to become a full fledged and highly effective acrobatics teacher. This training is our fourth annual program, and we are super excited to share our training and teaching curriculum with 16 motivated and hard working acrobats!
We pride ourselves on giving individualized attention to each student. It’s important to us to help students grow towards their personal teaching and acro goals. We spend 6-8 hours of communication time between modules, so this training is really for acrobats who want to invest time in honing the art of teaching with the support of experienced mentors.
LIFT Apprenticeship is for acrobats who are:
* Wanting to develop tools to becoming a full fledged teacher and coach in a format that is fun, challenging, and life-changing.
* Looking for quality, accountability (graduation is on merit, not just payment), and support in a teacher training program.
* Looking for a thorough training including of all of the skills necessary to being an exemplary acrobatics teacher, an analytical and effective coach, an ethical businessperson, and a community leader with integrity.
* Have been training acrobatics for a significant period of time and have achieved proficiency with a variety of acrobatic skills.
* Interested in balancing acro training with self-care and acropeutics.
* Wanting to join a tight knit and supportive family of professional teachers.
This training is NOT for you if:
* You are not interested in teaching acrobatics, you just want to learn more skills. (Come to our Immersions! https://www.liftschoolofacrobatics.com/immersions/)
* You are just getting a handle on fundamental acro skills (see above, come to immersions to build your vocabulary)
FOR MORE INFO:
PREREQUISITES INCLUDING VIDEO APPLICATION: https://www.liftschoolofacrobatics.com/application/
WRITTEN APPLICATION DUE BY MARCH 1ST:
FINANCIAL AID SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DUE BY MARCH 1ST:
PREREQUISITE TRAINING/ IMMERSIONS:
Investment: $3200 includes:
* 200+ hours of training including training pre-hab, handstand, tumbling, general movement, dance, and acrobatic training, practice teaching exercises, visual analysis practice, self care, anatomical studies, self-care and partner massage techniques for repetitive strain patterns common to acro training.
* In-between module dialog and support via Skype or Facetime
* LIFT 2019 Teaching Manual
* Certified Teacher Tank Top (graduation required)
* Free immersion training for life post TT (graduation required)
Please contact us directly if you have questions or to let us know of your intent to apply: email@example.com